☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 pkgready-mix cornbread stuffing (8 ounce each)
2 largeonions, diced
2 ccelery, diced
How to Make Dixie Belle Stuffing [For a 12-Pound Turkey]
- Cut sausage in thick slices.
- Brown 5 minutes on each side in a medium-size frying pan, then break in small chunks.
- Cook 1 minute longer or until no pink remains.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and combine with stuffing mix in a large bowl.
- Stir onions and celery into drippings in pan; saute until soft.
- Stir in water; heat to boiling.
- Pour over sausage mixture; add parsley; toss lightly until evenly moist.