☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- 2 pkg
- ready-mix cornbread stuffing (8 ounce each)
- 2 large
- onions, diced
- 2 c
- celery, diced
- 1.25 c
- 1/2 c
How to Make Dixie Belle Stuffing [For a 12-Pound Turkey]
- 1Cut sausage in thick slices.
- 2Brown 5 minutes on each side in a medium-size frying pan, then break in small chunks.
- 3Cook 1 minute longer or until no pink remains.
- 4Remove with a slotted spoon and combine with stuffing mix in a large bowl.
- 5Stir onions and celery into drippings in pan; saute until soft.
- 6Stir in water; heat to boiling.
- 7Pour over sausage mixture; add parsley; toss lightly until evenly moist.