Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
(I'll add a picture in a few days. We're having this for Father's Day.)
8 ozelbow macaroni, uncooked
4 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
12 ozcan evaporated milk
1 1/2 cmilk, whole
1/2 tspblack pepper
How to Make Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- Spray a 3½ quart crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package and drain well.
- Reserve 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared crock pot.
- Sprinkle the reserved cheese over the top.
- Cook on low for 5 – 6 hours or until firm and golden around the edges.
- DO NOT uncover or stir until done!
- NOTE: A double recipe will make enough for a 6-quart crock pot.