Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
(I'll add a picture in a few days. We're having this for Father's Day.)
- 8 oz
- elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 4 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 oz
- can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 c
- milk, whole
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- 1Spray a 3½ quart crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Cook macaroni according to package and drain well.
- 3Reserve 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- 4Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 5Pour into the prepared crock pot.
- 6Sprinkle the reserved cheese over the top.
- 7Cook on low for 5 – 6 hours or until firm and golden around the edges.
- 8DO NOT uncover or stir until done!
- 9NOTE: A double recipe will make enough for a 6-quart crock pot.