Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
How to Make Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions until almost tender.
- Mix the cooked macaroni with all the remaining ingredients (except 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese) in a large bowl. Pour mixture into a well greased crock pot.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Cook with the crock pot set on low for 3 hours. DO NOT COOK ANY LONGER THAN 3 HOURS OR YOUR MACARONI WILL BECOME DRY AND STICKY.
- To make the topping, melt 1 Tablespoon butter and mix in with the dry bread crumbs. When ready to serve, sprinkle topping onto the macaroni and enjoy !!