Cornbread Dressing Patties
19x13 pan cornbread
112 ounce can refrigerated biscuits, baked
3/4 cchopped onion
1 cchopped celery
1 tspor to taste rubbed sage or poultry seasoning
·ground black pepper to taste
2 cchicken broth. (add until patties will hold shape. may be more or less than 2 cups.)
How to Make Cornbread Dressing Patties
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Saute vegetables in butter until soft.
- Break up cornbread and biscuits into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the sauteed vegetables and seasonings to taste.
- Add broth until very moist and will hold it's shape when formed.
- Shape into patties and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned.
- Serve with choice of gravy. Giblet, chicken, turkey, etc.