Cornbread Dressing Patties
- 9x13 pan cornbread
- 12 ounce can refrigerated biscuits, baked
- 3/4 c
- chopped onion
- 1 c
- chopped celery
- 1 tsp
- or to taste rubbed sage or poultry seasoning
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 c
- chicken broth. (add until patties will hold shape. may be more or less than 2 cups.)
How to Make Cornbread Dressing Patties
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease baking sheet.
- 3Saute vegetables in butter until soft.
- 4Break up cornbread and biscuits into a large mixing bowl.
- 5Mix in the sauteed vegetables and seasonings to taste.
- 6Add broth until very moist and will hold it's shape when formed.
- 7Shape into patties and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees until lightly browned.
- 9Serve with choice of gravy. Giblet, chicken, turkey, etc.