29 inch pans of cornbread
1 pkgonion soup mix
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
2 can(s)chicken broth
1 cfinely chopped green onion
1 cfinely chopped celery
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Cornbread dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Saute onion and celery in a skillet. Set aside
- Prepare onion soup according to directions
- Add the cream of mushroom and cream of celery and one can of chicken broth, simmer over heat.
- Add green onions and celery
- Break apart cornbread with your hands and add little by little into the soup mixture stirring as you add.
- If the mixture is too thick (like oatmeal) add the other can of broth. If still to dry add water.
If mixture is too soupy, toast bread and slowly add.
- Mix in sage, salt and pepper
- Put in a pan and bake at 375 degrees until top is crusted (about 30 minutes).