★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- brussel sprouts
- 1/2 pkg
- grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 c
- 3 Tbsp
- rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 Tbsp
- light brown sugar
How to Make Brussel Sprout Slaw
- 1In a seperate bowl, coat the halved grape tomatoes with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Place the tomatoes in a single layer on a cookie sheet, and roast for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- 2On a mandoline shave the brussel sprouts thin into a bowl.
- 3In another bowl, combine the mayonaise, rice wine vinegar, the juice of half of the lemon and the brown sugar, and mix to incorporate. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Pour the dressing over the shaved brussel sprouts, and stir. When the tomatoes are complete remove from pan and stir into the slaw.
- 5Allow to sit for a short period and serve on a sandwich or as a side dish to lamb, or chicken.