★★★★★ 1 vote5
1hard bread (chalah) torn and soaked in water
1small frying pepper
·salt to taste
·pepper to taste
1/2 Tbsporegano, dried
1 Tbspparsley flakes
1 Tbspgarlic powder
How to Make Bread Kugle
- dice pepper, onion and celery and brown in oil
- Save extra oil for use later.
- Squeeze out bread and add browned veggie mixture.
- Add 1 or 2 eggs according to size.
- add salt, pepper, oregano, parsley garlic powder and rest of oil mixture.
- bake in greased pan at 350 1 hour plus (until center is cooked and firm).