☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- dry chopped onions
- 1/4 c
- hot water
- 1 24-oz jar(s)
- great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 28-oz can(s)
- pork and beans (campbell's)
- 1 c
- ketchup (hunts)
- 1/2 c
- barbecue sauce (open pit hickory flavored)
- 3 slice
- boiled ham, finely chopped
How to Make Boston Chicken Baked Beans
- 1Add dry onions to water for 5 minutes.
- 2While onions are softening, empty jar of northern beans into a 4-quart baking dish or pan. Add pork and beans to northern beans. Stir in onion, ketchup, barbecue sauce and ham.
- 3Bake, uncovered at 350ºF about 30 to 35 minutes or until piping hot. Stir 2 to 3 times during baking.
- 4Refrigerate covered, to use in 1 week. Freeze to use in 4 months.