Bj's Simple Bread Stuffing
2 largeloaves of reg. white bread ( not fresh...day old)
1 boxstove top (chicken) stuffing
2 stickbutter, melted
1 mediumchopped white onion
1/2 ccelery chopped
2 largeeggs (beaten)
1 1/2 boxchicken broth
pinchsalt and pepper (to taste)
2 tsppoultry seasoning
1 capple sauce
How to Make Bj's Simple Bread Stuffing
- In a large pan, crumble white bread & add stuffing mix. In separate pan melt butter & saute chopped onion & chopped celery. Pour this over bread mixture.
- Add beaten eggs, chicken broth, salt, pepper, applesauce, poultry seasoning. Mix well.
- Pour into a lg. well greased (with butter) baking pan so stuffing is about 1/2 inch thick. Bake in preheated 350o oven for about 30 min. or until golden brown.
- * Make sure you have enough broth that your stuffing is not dry even if you open another box. If you have fresh Turkey broth, you can use that.
- * Also, the older your white bread, the better.