- 2 can(s)
- bushes beans, onion, 28 oz each
- 1 can(s)
- bushes beans, maple, 28 oz
- 1 medium
- onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 c
- brown sugar
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, cut into 1 inch strips
- 40 oz
- sweet baby ray's bbq sauce, use 2/3 of bottle (less or more to your taste)
How to Make BBQ Baked Beans
- 1Drain liquid from one can of the Onion flavored beans
- 2Combine beans, sugar, onion and bbq sauce and mix well.
- 3Mix bacon throughly in beans leaving some to layer on top.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for approx 1 to 1-1/2 hours so beans aren't too runny. Cool for a bit and enjoy.