Baked Chicken Sausage Egg Rolls
1 lbchicken sausage, crumbled
2 cshredded cabbage
1 cgrated carrots
2 Tbsppowdered sweetener
1 cchopped mushrooms
1 mediumonion, chopped
4 smallcloves garlic, minced
1 pkglarge egg roll wrappers
How to Make Baked Chicken Sausage Egg Rolls
- Crumble the sausage meat and cook until done. Transfer to a bowl. Cool.
- Add the sweetener and veggies. Beat the egg and add it to the mixture.
- Make a watery past of arrowroot flour and water. Seal the filled egg roll wrap with this around the edges.
- Put some of the mixture onto the center of the egg roll wrap and follow
- I got 18 rolls out of this.
- Bake at 375'F for about 20 minutes or until the roll is starting to get brown.
- Serve warm with your choice of sauces.