☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 - 4 can(s)15 oz. van camps pork and beans, undrained
2 - 3 Tbsplight brown sugar
2 - 3 Tbspketchup
1/2 largeonion, diced (or equivilent of dehydrated onion)
2 - 3 dash(es)worchestershire sauce
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Baked Beans (+ a bonus!)
- Spray 3 quart casserole dish with Pam. Pour the beans into dish, removing and discarding any small cubes of fat.
- Add remaining ingredients (At this point you can add a couple of strips of cooked and crumbled bacon if desired). Mix well.
- Bake at 350 degrees until thickened, and starting to pull away from sides of dish. Remove from heat and enjoy!
- Now for the bonus.......place about 2-3 Tbsp. of left over baked beans between 2 slices of buttered bread, and voila! A delicious, moist,and creamy sandwich. Ideal for picnic's because they require no refrigeration.
- Once you've tried this "bonus" you are going to be sure to make enough baked beans to have plenty of left- overs!! Try them and let me know what you think....Thx!!