★★★★★ 1 vote5
- hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- bacon bits, plus some extra for garnish
- scallions, thinly sliced, with a few pieces reserved for garnish
How to Make Bacon Lover's Deviled Eggs
- 1in a small bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, bacon bits and scallions, mix well.
- 2fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on a platter. garnish with a few bacon bits and scallions. cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.