- 1 lb
- strawberries, hulled and quartered (if berries are large, slice again)
- 6 ounce containers, raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 pt
- blueberries, washed and dried
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- heaping tablespoons, powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Very Very Berry Salad
- 1Prepare the cream cheese mixture.
Mix together heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla, set aside.
- 2In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth, with beaters.
- 3Gradually in small amounts, add the heavy cream mixture to the cream cheese. (This will keep it from getting lumpy.)
Continue beating until all is added and smooth.
- 4Combine all the berries in a large bowl.
Gently fold in cream cheese mixture, until completely combined.
- 5Chill until ready to serve.