- fresh pineapple
- 4 medium
- 3 medium
- 6 medium
- 3 small
- ruby red grapefruit
- 2 medium
- star fruit
- 1/2 medium
- 1 pt
- fresh strawberries hulled and cut in half
- 1 l
- tequila blanco
- 2 c
- tequila reposado
- 1/2 c
- fresh lime juice
- 6 c
- fresh orange juice
- 46 oz
- unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 can(s)
- (12 oz ea) squirt**
How to Make TIPSY FRUIT SALAD PUNCH(SALLYE)
- 1Peel, core and cut pineapple into bite sized chunks
Cut watermelon into triangles with peel or bite sized chunks
Cut oranges, limes and grapefruit into bite sized wedges
Cut lemons into thin slices
Cut star fruit into star shaped pieces
- 2In 2 to 3 gallon glass beverage dispenser, place pineapple and oranges.
Cover with tequilas and juices except squirt.
Cover and chill overnight.
- 3Next morning add watermelon, lemons, limes, grapefruit, strawberries, and star fruit.
Let chill for a couple more hours, stirring occasionally
- 4When ready to serve, add Squirt
**If you can't find squirt, use 24 ounces grapefruit juice and 24 ounces sprite or 7-up.