☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1onion, finely chopped
1 bunchparsley, finely chopped
·salt, to taste
·black pepper, to taste
100 gparmesan cheese, grated (about 4 oz)
400 gpotatoes, cooked the day before (about 1 lb.)
How to Make Stuffed Roesti Tomatoes
- Preheat oven at 180C (350F).
- Cut off the stem base from tomatoes flat, carefully hollow out.
- Chop flesh of tomatoes, lightly braise onions with crushed garlic and parsley in oil, season with salt and pepper, remove from heat and leave to marinate shortly.
- Fill gratin dish with juice.
- Peel and grate potatoes, mix with grated Parmesan cheese and tomato flesh and tightly fill into hollow tomatoes.
- Place the tomatoes in gratin dish, brush with olive oil.
- Place into middle of oven and bake at 180C for 10 minutes, then 130C (300F)for an additional 20 minutes.