Blue Ribbon Recipe
This turned out great. I would gladly eat it as a side dish - It would be great served alongside ham - but it is also sweet enough to make for a delightful dessert as well. Oh, and it's a snap to put together! The Test Kitchen
How to Make scalloped pineapple
- 1Mix butter, sugar, eggs and milk together in a large bowl
- 2Add large can of crushed pineapple and juice to mixture in bowl. Mix well.
- 3Fold in bread cubes untill all bread is coated.
- 4Pour mixture in buttered caserole dish. Slightly packing mixture inot dish
- 5Bake at 350 degrees 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.