Sausage Stuffing Balls
- 1 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 pkg. herb seasoned stuffing mix, 8 oz
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 well beaten egg
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
How to Make Sausage Stuffing Balls
- 1In skillet,cook sausage, celery and onion til meat is lightly browned and vegetables are tender. Spoon off excess fat.
- 2In large bowl, mix meat mixture and stuffing mix; toss lightly. Stir in chopped cranberries, eggs and chicken broth. Mix well. Shape mixture into 8 to 10 balls. Put in 15 x 10 inch baking pan. Brush with melted butter. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Makes 8 to 10 servings.