A perfect side dish for your Easter ham [especially if you're making a sweet spiral ham].
I use it as a side for both ham & poultry. My famkily doesn't need an excuse for me to make this. ;-)
- 1/2 c
- sweet butter [softened]
- 1 c
- 4 large
- 1 lb
- can crushed pineapple, drained
- 5 slice
- bread cubes [small cubes]
How to Make Pineapple Stuffing
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2In large bowl:
Cream butter & sugar using mixer.
- 3Add eggs & beat well.
- 4Drain pineapple & add to bowl.
- 5Stir in bread cubes.
- 6Pour into greased glass pan or casserole.
- 7Bake 1 hour.
The smell will let you know when its done.
Brown on top to your family's taste.
This won't be a 1-time recipe...