Pineapple Au Gratin
In my opinion, this dish compliments either ham or a pork roast very well. But it's good with any meal to me. LOL
- 6 Tbsp
- self-rising flour
- 3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 16 oz
- can crushed pineapple, drained*
- 16 oz
- can pineapple chunks, drained*
- sleeve ritz crackers, crumbled
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine, melted
- 2 c
- grated or shredded cheddar cheese
- 6-8 Tbsp
- pineapple juice*
How to Make Pineapple Au Gratin
- 1*Drain pinapple but BE SURE TO SAVE 6 to 8 TBSP OF PINEAPPLE JUICE.
- 2Preheat oven to 350. Spray casserole or baking dish with Pam and set aside.
- 3In a bowl combine flour and sugar. Fold in pineapple, cheese and juice. Pour into prepared dish and sprinkle with crumbled ritz crackers. Pour melted butter somewhat evenly on top and bake at 350 for approximately 30 minutes.
- 4*You can use either 2 cans of crushed pineapple or 2 cans of pineapple chunks. I normally use 1 can of each.