My Cranberry Sauce
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 c
- light karo syrup
- 1 c
- orange marmalade
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- white sugar to make it sweeter if you like
How to Make My Cranberry Sauce
- 1Wash and check berries. Place in a medium size sauce pan.
- 2Add all the ingreidents except the white sugar.
- 3Bring to boil and turn down the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes. While it is simmering taste for sweetness. If not sweet enough then add the white sugar at this time, until you get as sweet as desired.
- 4Simmer until the thickness you prefere, then remove from heat. Let cool down and keep in frige.
If you feel there may not be enough liquid to get it started. You can add a little water, it will just take a few minutes longer to thicken up.