- 1 box
- vanilla pudding, small, cook kind
- 1 box
- tapioca pudding, small, cook kind
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple chunks, in juice
- 2 can(s)
- mandarin oranges, in juice
- orange juice, see below for amount needed
How to Make Mandarin Orange Salad
- 1Open the orange and pineapple cans and drain into large measuring cup. Place fruit in separate bowl and refrigerate. We'll get to it in a little bit. Add orange juice to measuring cup to to bring the liquid to 3 1/2 cups total. Pour into sauce pan.
- 2In sauce pan, add both boxes of pudding mix to juice and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly to prevent sticking. (Do not undercook, or you will end up with soup!) Remove from heat and cool completely.
- 3Once the pudding mixture is cooled, cut up your bananas into small bites. I slice and then half each slice. Add all of the fruit to the pudding mixture and gently stir to combine. Refrigerate and serve. Can be made the day before to save time. Once you add the bananas to the pudding, they will not brown, due to the acid in the juice. Enjoy!