★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pineapple juice,optional
- star friut, sliced (optional)
How to Make Grilled Fruit Kabobs
- 1(COMPLETELY OPTIONAL STEP) Half-fill a somewhat large bowl w/ pineapple juice. Put the pineapple and grapes into it. Let sit for 5-15 min. This will make them a little sweeter.
- 2Take a skewer. Put the pieces of fruit on in the following order (w/ a little bit of space between each piece of fruit) until the skewer is almost full. cantoloupe,starfruit,grape,pineapple,starfruit,grape,honeydew.
- 3Repeat 'til you have enough kabobs.
- 4Grill until all fruit is soft. EAT!