Grandma's Pineapple Casserole- Good With Ham
- 1 c
- 6 Tbsp
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese (ok to use colby)
- (20-ounce) cans pineapple chunks, drained, and 6 tablespoons pineapple juice reserved
- 1 c
- cracker crumbs (we like to use ritz)
- 1 stick
- butter, melted, plus extra for greasing pan
How to Make Grandma's Pineapple Casserole- Good With Ham
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a medium-size casserole dish with butter.
In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour. Gradually stir in the cheese. Add the drained pineapple chunks, and stir until ingredients are well combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine cracker crumbs, melted butter, and reserved pineapple juice, stirring until evenly blended. Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.