Fresh Cranberry Salsa
- 12 oz pkg fresh cranberries
- oranges or tangerines, peeled, seeded and sectioned
- small red onion, coarse chop
- cup coarse chopped fresh cilantro
- jalepeno peppers, seeded and chopped, or to taste
- 1 1/2
- cup honey, or to taste
- 3 tbs
- fresh squeezed lime juice, or lemon, i prefer lime
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- cinnamon, i suggest sprinkle and taste
How to Make Fresh Cranberry Salsa
- 1Pulse cranberries in blender or processor until minced. Transfer to medium bowl.
- 2Pulse oranges or tangerines, red onion, 1/2 cup chopped cilantro and jalepeno's in blender or processor 3-4 times or till mixture is finely chopped. Stir into cranberries. If mixture seems extra juicy, may have to drain small amount off.
- 3Whisk together honey, lime juice, cinnamon and salt. Drizzle over cranberry mixture, tossing to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired. Chill several hours or overnight.