Cranberry Relish or Salad
- bags ... fresh raw cranberries
- 3 c
- 4 small pkg
- raspberry or cranberry jello or 2 of each, if you can find the cranberry
- 1 large
- can 20 oz. crushed pineapple
- 3/4 c
- 3 c
- chopped walnuts
- pulp of 1 or 2 good oranges
- 4 c
- hot water to dissolve jello
How to Make Cranberry Relish or Salad
- 1Put cranberries into blender or processor and grind, med to coarse grind ... works well if you do 1 to 1 1/2 cups @ a time.
- 2Put cranberries in large bowl add sugar, stir well ... dissolve jello in HOT water,stir into cranberries ... add all other ingredients Stir well ... Refrigerate 6-8 hrs ... stir after 2-3 hrs so nuts don't all sink to the bottom.
- 3**Note** I use Sugar Free Jello and pineapple sweetened with Splenda ... Dole and Libby's both have the pineapple with Splenda.