- 1 can(s)
- large can crushed pineapple, well drained--reserve the drained liquid
- 1 c
- large can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 pkg
- small packages jell-o--one orange and one cranberry
- 3/4 c
- 1 to 2
- large apples, peeled and diced
- 2 to 3
- stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 c
- pecans, chopped
How to Make Cranberry Mold
- 1Drain pineapple well. Heat 1 cup of pineapple juice and the water and dissolve the Jell-O in it.
- 2Mash the cranberry sauce and heat until it becomes a liquid and mix with the Jell-O. Add the pineapple, apples, celery and pecans.
- 3Mix well and pour into a ring mold or a 13 x 9 dish.
Great for Thanksgiving!!!