★★★★★ 1 vote5
2-3oz boxorange jello
2-3oz. boxlemon jello
21/2 cboiling water
2 can(s)whole cranberry sauce
11/2 ccrushed pineapple(drained)
3/4 cchopped walnuts (optional)
How to Make Cranberry Mold
- Disolve the 4 boxes of jello in the boiling water and stir until slightly thickened.
- Stir in the drained crushed pineapple and chopped nuts.
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Grease a tube pan with mayo.and pour in the cranberry mixture.
- Make this morning before the day you are going to use.To unmold hold pan in hot water until gelatin moves a little.