Cheesy Pineapple Bake
I have taken it to church, homeschool functions and a BUNCO party with rave reviews. Hope your family enjoys it as much as mine.
- 2 can(s)
- chunked pineapple (drained ,save juice)
- 1 c
- 6 Tbsp
- 8 Tbsp
- juice from fruit
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3-4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 sleave
- town house crackers, crushed
How to Make Cheesy Pineapple Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Place butter in casserole dish and melt in the oven.
- 2In a large bowl add sugar, flour and juice, mix well. Add pineapple and cheese stir until blended.
- 3In small bowl mix crushed crackers and melted butter.
- 4Pour pineapple mixture in to buttered casserole dish and sprinkle with cracker crumb mixture.
Bake until golden and bubbly. About 20-30 minutes.