Bourbon Maple Syrup Baked Pears
4ripe red pears
1 Tbspsoft brown sugar
2 Tbspmelted unsalted butter
1 pkgchopped pecans or walnuts
1 cbourbon barrel aged maple syrup
·if you cannot find this surup, 1/2 tsp bourbon in 1 c maple syrup will work.
How to Make Bourbon Maple Syrup Baked Pears
- Preheat oven to 400.
Slice pears in half and carve out the very middle of each half, place cut side up in a glass baking dish
- Mix spices, brown sugar, and syrup in a bowl
- Drizzle half of the syrup mixture over the top of the pears
- Place pears in oven and bake for 10 minutes
- Pull pears out of oven and top with the chopped nuts and drizzle with the rest of the syrup mixture.
- Place pears back into oven and bake for another 15 minutes, or until the tip of the pear skin curls and pear is soft
- Serve warm.