Yellow Pepper Ketchup
- yellow bell pepper, seeded & coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 oz
- jalapeno pepper, seeded & chopped
- 6 oz
- onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic, chopped
- 1 oz
- (fl oz) vegetable oil, as needed
- 3 oz
- (fl oz) red wine vinegar
- 3 oz
- granulated sugar
- salt, as needed
- ground white pepper, as needed
How to Make Yellow Pepper Ketchup
- 1Saute/sweat the bell peppers, jalapeno, onion, and garlic in oil until tender but not browned, about 12 minutes. Add the vinegar and sugar, simmer for 30 to 45 minutes.
- 2Puree in a food processor until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Cool the ketchup and transfer to a clean storage container. Store in the refrigerator.