☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 stickunsalted butter, room temp
1 tspground cinnamon
1/4 tspground nutmeg (optional)
1/4 cpumpkin puree
2 Tbsppumpkin puree
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Whipped Cinnamon Pumpkin Butter
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin puree. Beat until very well combined.
- Continue beating, gradually adding the remaining pumpkin puree, until completely incorporated.
- Add the honey and vanilla and beat until thick and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Serve or store in the fridge in an airtight container. Bring to room temperature before using.