Two Waffles and a Banana
What's not to love? Enjoy!
- toaster waffles, such as eggo or any store brand, (i use aldi's homestyle waffles)
- 1/2 or 1 whole banana
- abt. 2 tbsp. nutella or your favorite chocolate hazelnut spread. ( i use aldi brand)
How to Make Two Waffles and a Banana
- 1Toast waffles to desired toastyness
- 2Spread one side of each waffle with 1 Tbsp. (more or less) of the Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
- 3Slice banana, lay the slices on top of one of the chocolate covered waffles, chocolate side up.
If you want a thick banana waffle, stack the banana slices on top of each other.
- 4Place the other waffle on top of the banana slices, chocolate covered side down.