How to Make Sweet Zucchini Relish
- 1Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, cover, and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 2Transfer zucchini mixture to a colander, rinse under cold water, drain well, and press extra moisture out between 2 layers of paper towels.
- 3Combine the well drained zucchini mixture, with the remaining ingredients in a large pan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium, and simmer 30 minutes, stirring often.
- 4Pack hot mixture into hot, sterilized jars, filing to 1/2 inch from the top. Remove air bubbles; wipe jar rims. Cover at once with metal lids, screw on bands.
- 5Process in boiling water bath, 15 minutes. Yield should be 9 half pints.