Roasted Garlic for Bread
How to Make Roasted Garlic for Bread
- Peel the papery skin from each garlic bulb. Leave only enough to hold the cloves together.
- Cut about a 1/4 in off top of each bulb so that the cloves can be seen
- Put bulbs on piece of tin foil about 12 inches square with the cut side of bulbs up.
- Drizzle 2 t of oil over top of each bulb and then sprinkle them with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Wrap in the foil and bake on pie plate or shallow pan, in 350 degree preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Garlic should be tender when poked with a tooth pick.
- Allow to cool a bit and then serve by squeezing the soft garlic from the cloves very gently, and spreading on bread.
- You should now be addicted and will have to have it everytime you serve crusty bread ; )