How to Make Red Salmon Spread
- Set out Cream Cheese for 1/2 to 1 hour to soften somewhat.
- Remove salmon from can and remove all the skin from salmon. Add Red Salmon to Cream Cheese and mix and incorporate well. I used "Deming's" brand, Red Sockeye Salmon. Pink salmon would not work as well.
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of Capers (Rinsed and drained)and mix softly to retain shape of Capers.
- Serve with Assorted Crackers or thin sliced toasted mini loaf bread.
- Note: You could use Diced Pimentos or Chopped Chives. How about finely Diced Celery for a bit of a crunch. There are many more possibilities. Make it your own.