RED PEPPER BASIL BUTTER (SALLYE)
Photo from Internet
You are going to love this butter.
- 1 jar(s)
- (7 oz) roasted red peppers
- 1-1/2 stick
- (3/4 cup) butter, softened
- 1/2 bunch
- cilantro, fresh
- 1 large
- handful of fresh basil leaves
How to Make RED PEPPER BASIL BUTTER (SALLYE)
- 1Drain the peppers and pat dry with paper towels. Place in food processor
- 2Remove and discard stems from cilantro
- 3Place basil and cilantro leaves in food processor with peppers.
- 4Pulse until finely minced (almost a puree, but still a little texture.
- 5Place butter in a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
Add the peppers, basil and parsley from the food processor.
- 6Beat on very low speed or with wooden spoon until mixtures is smooth and creamy.
- 7May be stored in fridge in covered container if not used immediately.