RED PEPPER BASIL BUTTER (SALLYE)
Photo from Internet
You are going to love this butter.
How to Make RED PEPPER BASIL BUTTER (SALLYE)
- 1Drain the peppers and pat dry with paper towels. Place in food processor
- 2Remove and discard stems from cilantro
- 3Place basil and cilantro leaves in food processor with peppers.
- 4Pulse until finely minced (almost a puree, but still a little texture.
- 5Place butter in a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
Add the peppers, basil and parsley from the food processor.
- 6Beat on very low speed or with wooden spoon until mixtures is smooth and creamy.
- 7May be stored in fridge in covered container if not used immediately.