Maple Orange Butter
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
From "Spice It Up! The Art of Making Condiments".
How to Make Maple Orange Butter
- Place the softened butter in a small bowl.
- Using an electric or manual mixer, whip it until light and airy. Continue to whip, and add the syrup, then the orange zest and juice. Whip until they are thoroughly incorporated.
- Press the butter into a small decorative ramekin.
- Serve the butter immediately or cover and refrigerate it until ready to use, but be sure to bring it to room temperature before serving.
- Makes a little more than 1/2 cup.