Italian’O compound butter
Irisa Raina 9
Let your imagination run wild!
I’m not really sure how or when I first made this butter. I’ve been making it for some time now, its’ a really simple compound butter to make.
And garlicky good!
And this is probably one of the few recipes I make that I don’t add hot sauce to, I tried it once and didn’t like it…but if you’re in the mood give it a try.
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 2 & ½ teaspoons turbinado sugar
- 1 package .6 ounce zesty dry spicy italian seasonings
How to Make Italian’O compound butter
- 1Mix the butter, sugar and dry seasonings in a small container, if you plan on using it the day you make it, do it a few hours before you need it so the flavors can meld. Leave out at room temperature, if you are going to use it right away.
- 2You can make this ahead of time, and keep it in the refrigerator.
- 3This also freezes well, I will sometimes make a big batch of this and separate it into portions and freeze it.