TEXAS ROADHOUSE HONEY BUTTER W/CINNAMON (SALLYE)
It is yummy on big fat hot yeast rolls.
How to Make TEXAS ROADHOUSE HONEY BUTTER W/CINNAMON (SALLYE)
- Place butter in medium sized mixing bowl.
With electric mixer on low, cream butter, then stop the mixer.
- Sift sugar and cinnamon together into bowl with butter.
Restart mixer and continue to beat until sugar mixture and butter are well blended.
- Add honey and turn mixer up to medium speed and beat until honey is thoroughly incorporated into the mix and the mix is light and fluffy.
- Transfer to a airtight container and store in fridge until ready to use.
- NOTE: Remove from fridge about 30 minutes before serving so it can soften up for spreading.