- 1 1/2 c
- peanuts, dry roasted (i used salted)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 1/3 c
- white chocolate chips, chunks, bars, melted
How to Make Homemade White Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1add peanuts to a food processor and blend until a thick nut butter forms. stream in oil and vanilla with the processor on, continuing to run it until the mixture is smooth this took me about 3-4 minutes.
- 2you can add more oil if needed, just do it in small increments. turn off processor add melted chocolate and turn processor back on. blend until smooth.
- 3i kept mine at room temperature for a week, but i do recommend refrigerating the butter if you want to keep it a few weeks.