★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8oz. softened cream cheese
- green onions chopped
- small package ham or roast beef chopped fine[lunch meat]
- 2/3 tsp
- 3 tsp
- red pimentoes drained
- 2-3 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- worchester sauce
- sprigs of parsley for garnish
- 2 tsp
- paprika for garnish
- 2 sm
- festive green and/or red serving bowls for spread
How to Make grace's holiday cheese spread
- 1in large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except for parsley sprigs and paprika.
- 2pour into festive green and red bowls. then garnish with paprika and 2 parsley sprigs.
- 3serve with ritz crackers and flavored cracker, cheese crackers. dollar general store has a nice variety of ceackers.