Garlic & Herb Sweet And Savory Spread
Kathy and Karen Sills
28oz philadelpha garilc & herb
1 lbsweet point peppers(use two, red, yellow and orange) diced
1large red apple peeled and diced
1 pkgsmithfield fully cooked bacon cooked and crumbled
1/3 cred onion
2 Tbspchopped cilantro
1/2 cshredded monterey jack cheese
3 Tbsphidden valley yogurt dressing cucumber dill
·salt and pepper
How to Make Garlic & Herb Sweet And Savory Spread
- Add cream cheese to a medium bowl.
- Add peppers and onion and combine
- Fold in the bacon and Cilantro and cheese.
- Add the apple and the dressing and combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with assorted crackers! Can always use the extra spread to stuff the rest of your sweet peppers! Makes another delightful snack or party favor!