- 1 can(s)
- garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained, reserve 1/4 cup of liquid
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp
- brown mustard
- green onions, this sliced
- pepper to taste
How to Make Garbanzo Sandwich Spread
- 1Place garbanzo beans in a food processor. Pulse to desired consistancy (the more you pulse, the finer the consistancy). I like it with small pieces of beans. If it seems too dry, add a teaspoon or so of the reserved liquid. (No food processor? Mash the beans with a fork)
- 2Place beans in a small bowl. Add rest of ingredients and stir to combine. For a creamier texture, add a little more mayonnaise.
- 3Adjust seasoning and serve. Great on a bun with lettuce and tomato.