How to Make Freezer Whipped Cream For Dessert Topping
- 1You can freeze real whipping cream and use it to top desserts and hot drinks without having to whip an entire container of whipping cream every time.
- 2In a large bowl combine all ingredients and beating until it begins to form peaks.
- 3On a wax paper lined cookie sheet, dollop whipped cream onto the cookie sheet in single serving sizes of your preference.
- 4Flash freeze on cookie sheet, then transfer to a ziploc freezer bag or freezer container.
- 5To use, you only need a few minutes to allow it to thaw which you can usually do right on the dessert. Frozen whipped cream will last about 3 months in the freezer.