Easy Apple Butter
3 lbvariety of apples, peeled, cored and cut up in slices
1/3 cbrown sugar
1 Tbspground cinnamon
1/2 tspground nutmeg
1/4 tspground allspice
1/4 tspground cloves
How to Make Easy Apple Butter
- Put apples in crock pot.
- Mix up honey, brown sugar, spices, and salt.
- Add to the apples and completely mix up until all apples are coated.
- Cook for 6-7 hours on high. Take off lid and stir to break up apple slices. Use an immersion blender if apples need it.
- Let simmer for another hour or so to thicken up.
- Can last in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.