Deviled Ham Spread
Another simple concoction. And another bit of variety for the appetizer fare.
- 1 can(s)
- underwood deviled ham 4 oz.
- 1 pkg
- philadelphia brand cream cheese 8 oz.
- 1 large
- dill pickle large chopped medium fine.
- crackers or toasted bread slices
How to Make Deviled Ham Spread
- 1Set out cream cheese 1/2 to 1 hour to soften some.
- 2Mix Cream Cheese and Deviled Ham until well incorporated.
- 3Add fine to medium chopped Dill Pickle and mix well.
- 4Serve with cracker assortment or toasted mini loaf bread.
- 5Note: You could use Armour's Potted Meat or Canned Chicken Spread. Even Crab or Shrimp. Get Creative.