Creamcheese Crab Salad Spread - Dana's
Getting ready for the holidays I came across some imitation crabmeat in my freezer and decided to turn it into this amazing spread. I received so many compliments on it and trust me it does not last! No leftovers at all! Enjoy.
- 6 oz
- imitation crabmeat
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- green onions, sliced thinly
- small red pepper chopped finely
- 1/2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 dashes of tony chachere's special herbal blend - spice n herbs seasoning
- crackers - your choice
How to Make Creamcheese Crab Salad Spread - Dana's
- 1First I took the imitation crabmeat and cut it up into smaller sizes. In a medium bowl I mixed all but the crabmeat together then folded in the crabmeat. Chill in the frig for at least one hour. Serve with your choice of crackers. Super Easy and Delicious!
- 2Note: You can substitute lump crabmeat in a can but drain it first. I like using the imitation crabmeat as it does not spoil as easily as the real crabmeat does and since this was made for my party, I didn't want to worry about it spoiling.
- 3Picture will follow if my camera cooperates!
About Creamcheese Crab Salad Spread - Dana's
You May Also Like:
Show 22 Comments & Reviews