Coconut & Pecan Caramel Frosting/Filling
3/4 cwhite sugar
2 Tbspwatkins butterscotch dessert mix
1/2 cevaporated milk or half & half
1/3 chot water
1egg, slightly beaten
1 cflaked coconut
1 cchopped pecans
1 1/2 tspwatkins caramel flavor
How to Make Coconut & Pecan Caramel Frosting/Filling
- In medium saucepan combine sugar and the 2 tablespoons Butterscotch Dessert Mix.
- Stir in evaporated milk, water, butter, and egg.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in coconut, pecan, and Caramel Flavor; cool.
- Spread frosting/filling between and on top of cake layers or as frosting on a 9 X 13 single layer cake.