★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 Tbsplemon juice
2 pkg(.25 oz.) gelatin
1/2 ccold water
How to Make Chunky Peach Spread
- Drop peaches in boiling water for 1 min then dip in ice water.
- Peel and chop peaches.
- In a saucepan combine peaches, sugar, and lemon juice to a boil.
- When peaches come to a boil reduce the heat and mash the peaches.
- Simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- While peaches simmer, sprinkle gelatin over the 1/2 c. cold water in a small bowl; let it stand for 2 minutes.
- Remove peaches from heat; stir in gelatin and mix until dissolved.
- Cool for 10 minutes and pour into hot jars. Put lid and seal on. Can refrigerate up to 3 wks.